Secure AudioTX products
AudioTX IP... for Live IP audio over IP Networks
AudioTX ISDN for live audio over ISDN lines
& PC requirements
AudioTX IP... for your ears only...
IP allows you to send and receive LIVE audio over any IP network - LAN,
WAN, Satellite, Leased line, Wireless or even the Internet. AES government
standard encryption is used on the link, ensuring that your private
conversations stay private.
Secure AudioTX IP
- Live bi-directional or uni-directional audio
over any IP network
- Your audio is encrypted using the US Government
approved AES algorithm for high-security
- Uses standard Windows networking setup and network
adapter - no special setup required
- Key manager keeps your encryption keys safe and
allows you to refer to them easily by name
- Phonebook with unlimited entries
- Works at bitrates between 32kbps and 384kbits
(MPEG 2 and 3 compressed audio) and up to 1.5 mbits for linear
(uncompressed) stereo audio.
- Professional quality audio - up to 20khz audio
bandwidth (dependent on available network bandwidth)
- Low delay (40ms on private IP network)
Built in keyring manager
allows you to easily manage a number of individual 256-bit
encryption keys - so you can just refer to them by a name...
Keys can be generated
from a passphrase, randomly or entered by hand...
Government and Law enforcement